- Community Involvement
- Legal Services
- Personal Injury
- Civil Law Attorney
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Litigation Attorney
- Estate Planning Lawyer
- Family Law
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Sun City Boating Accidents Lawyer
- Sun City Golf Cart Accident Lawyer
- Sun City Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Types of Accident Injuries
- Sun City Distracted Driving Lawyer
- Sun City Drunk Driving Lawyer
- Sun City Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Sun City Truck Accident Lawyer
- Sun City Traffic Accident Lawyer
- Sun City Reckless Driving Lawyer
- Sun City Uber Accident Lawyer
- Premises Liability Attorney
- Wrongful Death Attorney
- Contact Us
- What If I Was in a Car Accident in Arizona While Pregnant?
- Who is at Fault in a T-Bone Accident in Arizona?
- Can I Make a Car Accident Claim in AZ If I Am Partially at Fault?
- Most Dangerous Intersections in Sun City? Facebook User Told Us
- How to Get a Copy of a Police Report After An Accident in Arizona
- Driverless Car Accident Lawyers in Phoenix
- Top 10 Most Dangerous Intersections in Phoenix, Glendale and Peoria
- Arizona Accident Stats
- Autonomous Cars Are Being Attacked in Phoenix
- What You Should Know About Arizona’s Emergency Vehicle Laws
- Car Seat and Booster Seat Guidelines in Arizona
- Is Arizona a No-Fault State?
- Talking About ‘Driving Retirement’
- How to File a Report After a Car Accident in Phoenix
- Is a Car Making a Left-Hand Turn Always at Fault in an Accident in Arizona?
- Arizona Car Accident Forensics
- Safe Driving Tips For Phoenix Teens
- Is Having Uber in Phoenix a Good Thing?
- What to Do if You Are Involved in a Hit-and-Run Accident
- What Should You Do If You Are Injured in an Uber or Lyft Accident?
- Arizona Works to Reduce Wrong-Way Driving Accidents
- Avoiding Dangerous Tractor-Trailer Accidents in Arizona
- Be Aware of Arizona’s Social Host Liability Laws This Holiday Season
- ’Tis the Season to Drive Safely
- More Children Walking and Biking to School = More Attention to Safety
- What’s the Leading Type of Distracted Driving in Arizona? Hint: It’s Not Texting
- What Is the Right of First Refusal in Arizona Child Custody Cases?
- How to Get Sole Custody in Arizona
- What You Need to Know About Child Custody
- Arizona Parenting Time Plans: How Do We Handle Holidays?
- How to Get Custody of Your Child
- Common Questions About Child Custody and Support
- Legal Decision-Making Versus Parenting Time in Arizona
- Infants and Setting Up Parenting Time in Arizona
- How to Protect Your Children During a Custody Battle
- Why Do We Need a Parenting Plan?
Community Property Asset Division
- Gun Laws in Arizona: The Do’s and Don’ts
- Attorney Zachary Mushkatel Instructs at Arizona College of Trial Advocacy
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Your Fingerprints to Lock Your Phone
- Should Mothers Be Charged with Child Abuse for Using Drugs While Pregnant?
- Suspect Arrested in Glendale After Alleged Carjacking
- Arrested for the First Time for Personal Drug Possession in Arizona — What You Can Expect
- Why Do I Need a Criminal Defense Lawyer?
- What Should I Do If I Am Arrested?
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Criminal Defense Lawyer
- What Happens at an Arizona Arraignment?
- How Is Alimony Calculated in Arizona?
- Do Both Spouses Have to Be Present for Divorce in AZ?
- How Soon Can You Remarry After a Divorce in Arizona?
- How Long Will It Take to Finalize My Divorce in Arizona?
- Does It Matter Who Files for Divorce First in Arizona?
- Is Arizona a 50/50 State in Divorce?
- Is Arizona a No-Fault Divorce State?
- How to Handle the Stress of a Divorce and Move Forward
- Developing a Parenting Plan in Divorce
- 7 Important Steps Before You Seek a Divorce
- “Gray Divorce” Has Many Added Complications
- Three Questions to Ask to Protect Your Financial Health in Divorce
- Talking To Your Teens About Divorce
- Five Necessary Steps Prior to Filing for an Arizona Divorce
- How Does Social Media Affect Divorce?
- Protecting Your Financial Health through Divorce in AZ
- Study Finds Mediation May Reduce Conflict after Divorce
- Why Having an Attorney for Divorce Meditation is Essential
- Divorce Advice to Avoid
- How Grandparents Can Help Grandchildren through Their Parents’ Divorce
- Common Mistakes to Avoid During the Divorce Process
- Navigating a Divorce Settlement: Tips for Negotiating with Your Soon-to-be-Ex-Spouse
- Arizona Divorce Law FAQs
- Winter Holiday Period Raises Probability of Drunk Driving Car Accidents
- Protecting our Roads AND Your Rights
- Protect Yourself and Others from a DUI Charge This Holiday Season
- Understanding Standard Field Sobriety Tests
- How Does a Breathalyzer Work?
- Know the Consequences of Driving Under the “Extreme Influence”
- How Does an Ignition Interlock Device Work?
- Avoid an Arizona DUI Over the Holidays by Planning Ahead
- Pima County Sheriff’s Office Gets State Grant to Fight Drunk Driving
- What are the Benefits of Having a Trust in Arizona?
- What You Should Know About Living Trust Problems in Arizona
- Can You Contest an Estate If There’s No Will?
- How to Prepare for Creating a Will
- Four Ways to Avoid Probate in Arizona
- Questions About ‘Capacity’ Can Lead to Estate Litigation in Arizona
- Quick Guide to Estate Planning in Arizona
- The Estate Planning Docs YOU Need for YOUR Aging Parents
- Unmarried Couples and Estate Planning. Does It Make Sense?
- How Should I Change My Estate Plan After a Baby?
- Five Items to Consider When Planning Your Will
- How to Smooth the Path to Your Children’s Inheritance
- Quick-Start Guide to Taking Stock of Your Possessions during Estate Planning
- Understanding the Elements of an Estate Plan
- When Divorcing, Consider Effects on Estate Plans
- When Should You Review Your Arizona Estate Plan?
- Questions to Ask Before an Estate Planning Meeting
- Arizona Wills: Do All My Assets Have to Go Through Probate?
- Understanding the Probate Process in Arizona
- What are Advance Directives?
- What You Need to Know About Trusts in Arizona
Nursing Home Neglect