Trusted Family Law Attorney in Glendale, Arizona
Family relationships in Glendale, like anywhere else, can be highly complicated. These relationships can be filled with love, passion, lightheartedness and support. Family relationships can also sour. When issues arise such as a divorce or disagreement over child custody, it is natural for the people involved to have strong emotions. Unfortunately, those emotions can make it difficult for the parties to arrive at a workable agreement. A qualified attorney can assist in navigating the complex issues surrounding these family matters, and with facilitating agreements that appease all parties.
If you need assistance with any family law matter, the experienced Glendale family law attorneys at Mushkatel, Robbins & Becker, PLLC. are able to assist you. We know the stress and strain that family conflicts can create for you, your children and other loved ones. We are here to provide compassionate, knowledgeable legal counsel in your time of need. Call or reach us online today to discuss your legal options and potential solutions that will protect your family’s future.
Benefits of Hiring a Family Law Attorney in Glendale
In some cases, counseling or therapy may not be enough to salvage a troubled marriage or resolve a dispute among family members. Seeking the help of an experienced attorney and exploring your legal options may be the only way to move forward. Once you make the decision to get help from a family law attorney in Glendale, you may quickly find that the lawyer provides you with many benefits, including:
- Giving you a neutral assessment of your situation – An attorney will listen closely to you and take the time to understand your concerns and your objectives. The attorney will give you an honest, objective assessment of your situation and help you to develop a legal strategy for achieving your goals.
- Serving as an advocate in your corner – Whether your case involves divorce, property division, child custody, child support, adoption or any other family law matter, you can count on your lawyer to stand up for you and protect your rights and interests at all times.
- Taking care of all paperwork – A family law case may involve the filing of petitions, motions, requests for information and a variety of other legal documents. A skilled family law attorney will know how to handle all of those technical matters in a timely, professional manner.
- Helping you to avoid going to court – Many family law issues can be resolved outside of court through direct or mediated negotiations between the parties. A lawyer with a background in family law will know how to use alternative forms of dispute resolution to achieve your objectives while, at the same time, saving you a great deal of money and stress.
- Fighting for you if going to court is necessary – In some cases, the parties cannot work out an agreement without taking their case to court. If this happens to you, you will benefit from having a seasoned litigator on your side who knows how to prepare a case for court and present the strongest case possible on your behalf.
When you work with Mushkatel, Robbins, & Becker, PLLC, you will find that our law firm is big enough to take on complex family law cases, but also small enough to give you highly personal, compassionate service We provide diligent representation, and give careful consideration to the personal challenges you are facing during this challenging time. We believe effective representation requires a detail-oriented attorney that considers not only the legal matter at hand but also those client’s individual needs as related to the representation.
Family Law Cases We Handle in Glendale
Because our law firm’s deep and diverse legal experience, we can handle a wide range of family law matters on behalf of our clients in Glendale, including:
- Divorce – We realize how difficult it is to make the decision to end your marriage. To ease your stress, we will handle all of the technical aspects of filing for a divorce in Arizona and help you to navigate the process as smoothly as possible. We can also help you to amicably reach a postnuptial (or separation) agreement with the other party which achieves your goals and, ultimately, prevents future disagreements from arising.
- Child Custody – If you are parent going through a divorce, we know how important it will be for you to maintain a relationship with your child and have a voice in important decisions that affect the child’s future. We will work hard to develop a parenting plan that protects your rights as a parent and promotes the best interests of your child.
- Child Support – Our law firm will strive to ensure that your child receives financial support that meets the child’s present and future needs. We can help you to enforce existing child support orders or, if necessary, seek a modification of an order.
- Division of Marital Property – Some spouses try to hide assets which they obtained during the marriage in order to avoid splitting that property. Our lawyers will work hard to uncover any hidden assets so as to ensure that you receive your fair share of the marital property as your marriage comes to an end.
- Prenuptial Agreements – Our lawyers understand that reaching a prenuptial agreement can be a delicate and sensitive situation. Our goal is to create an agreement that gives you and your future spouse mutual protection and allows you to enjoy peace of mind as you move forward with your relationship.
Our Glendale Family Law Attorneys Can Help You
Do you need help with a family matter in Glendale, Arizona? Mushkatel, Robbins & Becker, PLLC, is here to help you to pursue the most favorable outcome for you and your loved ones. To learn more, contact us today for a thorough and confidential evaluation of your case.